“I am pleased to recommend Paul Jackson. Paul sold our house on John Street in 2017 and helped up purchase our current home on Mackay. Here are a few of our observations:
- Paul had good ideas getting us ready to sell – for instance getting our own inspection, which gave us a basis for questions and confidence with the follow up inspection. We also appreciated Paul’s suggestion to get floorplans done ahead of the sale, etc. He brought innovation and a thoughtful approach to the selling process.
- He has experience dealing with century homes in urban neighbourhoods, and understands the special concerns that flow from that.
- Paul is client-focused and listens carefully. He is eager to meet the needs of his clients. He works tirelessly on behalf of clients.
- He connected us to an excellent contractor to help with the house we sold and the new house we purchased.
- He enabled us to close our deal from a chair lift in New Hampshire – he was able to arrange both our purchase and sale digitally and seamlessly despite the fact that either one or both of us were out of the country for the purchase and sale.
- Finally, and perhaps most importantly, in contrast to many real estate agents I have encountered in recent years, Paul demonstrates integrity in his interaction with clients.
I would be happy to answer any further questions prospective clients may have.
613 552 4862